Presentation- Avaluation and Feedback


 My analysis research helped me analyse properly most of the shots , also helped me to have an idea of what shots could be used while filming and how/when they could be used. Making me understand more what are the shots used for or meant to show to the audience.

 In the pre-production process it helped organizing the film, showing all the parts where we would be filming and the scenes would be happening; naming who’s going to be which character and do what is going to be done.

In addiction I found it quite interesting because, instead of watching the film, you get what skills the camera man is doing, and the shots he is using , making you feel as if you were there filming as well.

Also it had all the notations where we could go back and have a look at it, so we knew what the next step was. The problem I found in our work is that the film was not all done as it said in the story board, which makes the audience think the work is not organized.

About the production, I was the actress so I hadn’t much to do, just found it boring for the fact that we had to repeat the scenes more than once until get the finest scene, and , because it was time to change rooms , we got perturbed by the students , we had to wait few minutes to get started again .

Apart from that, I personally think the film was successful because we finished it in couple hours and we had different shots in it.

In the film I was participating we had different types of shots and one of them were the close ups, which could also be found in a real movie, so I can count that as a strength. The weakness is that we didn’t have enough skills of filming so we were not able to do all the shots and filming as a professional ; get the right angles etc.

If I was going to analyse my group's film I would suggest that points a-b should be more detailed (showing the way from one point to another) and there should be more 'passion','emotion' while being filmed; I think the effects and sounds would be a good think to be improved so the film seems more interesting, making the audience think as if they were watching a real film scene.

According to the audience they found the shots good, and think it is an interesting film.

Comments

  1. A well written evaluation. You could have also analysed editing and mentioned particular shots you are proud of. Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts