UNIT 2: Focus Group Evaluation

In our focus group between my three ideas it was decided that my first idea would be the best. i have presented my 3 ideas and the people on my focus group gave feedback on what they think would be the best. The idea of making the focus group was to get more opinions on the three ideas and what our group believes is more likely to be successful, the effect it had was that even though i already had a questionnaire and answers, on this focus group i got more specific and complex answers. However my first idea was the one that had most positive comments, which was the NewFro magazine, with the purpose to spread confidence around the afro-headed people so that they feel happy with their hair. 
My second idea which was the gossiping magazine didn't get many comments since there are already too many of that type of magazine, and the competition would have a higher percentage comparing to the other magazines. 
The third and last idea was about fitness and  didn't have many comments neither but it was thought that was a good idea too. Personally i agree that the first was the greatest idea comparing to the rest. The mood-boards helped me also explaining what i wanted to do with my ideas and what would e linked to it. 

Comments

Popular Posts